The day of “Revolution in the World of Retail” was held on the 19th of September in Barcelona, Spain.
It was much more than an awards ceremony.
Two round tables were held, the first focused on “The importance of the Networking for the StartUps” where Christian Marion of French Tech, served as moderator of important players in the entrepreneurial sector with multidisciplinary profiles. Among the participants in this round table were Ricardo Rustarazo from Retail Trade, Marc Gallardo from RSM, Olivier Guerrero from Franchise World Link, Franch Mourge from Lunilo and Damien Jacquinet from Impacteo Digital.
The second table, “The ROI of recognition” was led by Frederic Castro from Digitalents, accompanied by Laura Torrents from Oikos Consultants, Agustí Molias from Smartcex, Xavier Cross from Aecoc, Miguel Capel from RSM and David Ortega from EADA Bussines School, all of You stressed the importance of making the teams participate in the recognitions that any company receives, thus favoring the team feeling and the value of their own talent.
After the round tables the awards were given.
The winners by categories were:
· HIPERMARKETS: Carrefour
· FRESH PRODUCTS: Carrefour
· SUPERMARKETS: LIDL
· ONLINE SUPERMARKETS: Eroski Online
· NATURAL COSMETICS: YvesRocher
· PERFUMS & COSMETICS: Sephora
· OPTICAL: General Optics
· LINGERIE: HunkeMöller
· FAMILY FASHION: Primark
· ONLINE FASHION: Asos
· DIY: Leroy Merlin
· FURNITURE, DECORATION & HOME TEXETIL: Ikea
· TAPAS & BREWERY: 100 Montaditos
· FAST FOOD: McDonald’s
· HAMBURGERS: TGB | The Good Burger
· HOME DELIVERY PIZZAS: Telepizza
· BIG STORES: Amazon
· MARKET PLACE: Amazon
· MULTIMEDIA, COMPUTERS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS: MediaMarkt
· ONLINE MULTIMEDIA, COMPUTERS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS: MediaMarkt
· SPORTS SHOPS: Decathlon